DUBLIN, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “NGOs and Charitable Organizations Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global NGO and Charities market emerging from the COVID-19 lockdown.
The global NGO and charity market is expected to grow from $279.81 billion in 2020 for $285.5 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which had previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market should reach $369.6 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering over 50 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for NGOs and charities? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The Global NGO & Charity Market Report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader NGO and charity market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical market growth, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market coming out of the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The NGO and Charity Market section of the report provides some context. It compares the NGO and Charities market with other civic services market segments by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of indicators of NGOs and charities.
Major companies in the NGO and charity market include Wikimedia; BRAC; Acumen Fund; Cure Violence and Doctors Without Borders.
The NGO and Charitable Organizations market consists of the sale of NGO and charitable services by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships and partnerships) involved in grant-making foundations or charitable trusts and establishments whose principal activity consists of raising funds for a wide range of social welfare activities, such as health, educational, scientific and cultural activities. The NGO and charity market is segmented into trusts and foundations; voluntary health organizations; human rights organizations; environmental, conservation and wildlife organizations; and other NGOs and charities.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global NGO and charity market, accounting for 38% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global NGO and charity market. Africa was the smallest region in the global NGO and charity market.
NGOs and charities are increasingly investing in customer relationship management (CRM) software to track donations and manage donor contact information. CRM software offers multiple features such as email, phone, activity tracking, customer communication and others in one system without having to use multiple software tools. The CRM software also provides efficient data management and secure storage of donor contact information using cloud and encryption technology. According to the Global NGO Technology Report, 45% of NGOs surveyed use CRM software to track donations and manage donor communications. For example, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, a charitable foundation, uses SpringCM for document management and Salesforce for customer relationship management.
Main topics covered:
2. Structure of the report
3. Characteristics of the NGO and charity market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segments
4. NGO and Charity Market Product Analysis
4.1. Featured products/services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. NGO and Charity Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply chain
5.3. End customers
6. NGO and Charity Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer preferences
6.2. End-use market size and growth
7. NGO and Charity Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on NGOs and charities
9. NGO and Charity Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historical Market Growth, Value (Billions of dollars)
9.2.1. Market Drivers
9.2.2. Market Constraints
9.3. Market growth forecast, value (in billions of dollars)
9.3.1. Market Drivers
9.3.2. Market Constraints
10. Regional Analysis of the NGO and Charity Market
10.1. Global NGO and Charity Market, 2020, by Region, Value (USD Billion)
10.2. Global NGO and Charity Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historical & Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global NGO and Charity Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. NGO and Charity Market Segmentation
11.1. Global NGO and Charities Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global NGO and Charity Market, Segmentation by Donation Mode
11.3. Global NGO and Charity Market, Segmentation by Location of Organization
12. NGO and Charity Market Measures
12.1. NGO and Charity Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Average spending per capita in the NGO and charity market, 2015-2025, world
13. Asia-Pacific NGO and Charity Market
14. Western Europe NGO & Charity Market
15. Eastern Europe NGO & Charity Market
16. North America NGO and Charity Market
17. South America NGO & Charity Market
18. Middle East NGO & Charity Market
19. African NGO and Charity Market
20. Competitive Landscape of the NGO and Charity Market
20.1. Competitive market overview
20.2. Market shares
20.3. Company Profiles
22.214.171.124. Company presentation
126.96.36.199. Products and services
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
184.108.40.206. Company presentation
220.127.116.11. Products and services
18.104.22.168. Financial performance
20.3.3. Acuity funds
22.214.171.124. Company presentation
126.96.36.199. Products and services
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
20.3.4. Healing from violence
184.108.40.206. Company presentation
220.127.116.11. Products and services
18.104.22.168. Financial performance
20.3.5. Doctors Without Borders
22.214.171.124. Company presentation
126.96.36.199. Products and services
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
21. Major mergers and acquisitions in the NGO and charity market
22. Market context: civic services market
22.1. Characteristics of the civic services market
22.2. Civic Services Market Historical & Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, Growth 2030F, By Segment, Value (USD Billion), Global
22.3. Global civic services market, 2020, by region, value (USD billion)
22.4. Global Civic Services Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historical & Forecast, By Region
22.5. Global Civic Services Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Segmentation by Type, Value (USD Billion)
23.1. Global NGO and Charity Market 2025 – Growing Countries
23.2. Global NGO and Charity Market 2025 – Growth Segments
23.3. Global NGO and Charity Market 2025 – Growth Strategies
24.1. NAICS definitions of industries covered in this report
24.4. Search requests
24.5. About the editor
25. Copyright and Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/unwuuc
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets