provides strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global NGO and Charity market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shutdown.
New York, 08 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “NGOs and Charitable Organizations Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” – https://www. reportlinker.com/p06001251/?utm_source=GNW
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for NGOs and charities? How does the market relate to the overall economy; demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The Global NGO & Charity Market Report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics; size and growth; segmentation; regional and national breakdowns; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market in the context of the broader NGO and charity market; and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters
1. Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report provides a brief overview and summary of the report
2. Structure of the report – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the different sections.
3. Introduction – This section gives the NGO and Charity market segmentation by geography, by type, by mode of giving and by location of organization
4. Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the NGO and Charity market. This chapter includes different goods covered in the report and basic definitions.
5. Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the major products in the market along with the key features and differentiators of these products.
6. Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the major supply chain players of the NGO and Charity industry.
7. Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customer trends/preferences in the global NGO and charity market.
8. Trends and Strategies – This chapter outlines key trends shaping the global NGO and Charity market. This section highlights likely future market developments and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
9. Impact of COVID-19 – This chapter describes the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on various industries and businesses in the NGO and charity sector.
10. Global Market Size and Growth – This section contains historical (2015-2020) and forecasted (2020-2025) and (2025-2030) global market values along with drivers and restraints supporting and controlling growth of the market for the historical and forecast periods.
11. Regional Analysis – This section contains historical (2015-2020) and forecasted (2020-2025) and (2025-2030) market values, along with market share growth and comparison by region.
12. Segmentation – This section contains market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
13. Global Macroeconomic Comparison – Global NGO and Charity Market comparison with macroeconomic factors gives NGO and Charity Market size, percentage of GDP and average expenditure of NGO and Charity Market.
14. Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the market size of the region (2020), historical (2015-2020) and forecasted (2020-2025) and (2025-2030) market values, as well as the growth and country market share comparison. within the region. This report includes information on all Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa regions and major countries in each region. The market overview sections of the report depict current market size, general information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments and major businesses.
15. Competitive Landscape – This section covers details of the global NGO and Charities market competitive landscape, estimated market shares and company profiles of key players.
16. Major Mergers and Acquisitions – This chapter gives information about recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section provides key financial details of mergers and acquisitions that have shaped the market in recent years.
17. Market Context – This section describes the civic services market of which the NGO and charity market is a segment. This chapter includes 2015-25 Civic Services Market values and regional analysis for Civic Services Market.
18. Opportunities and Strategies – This section provides information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to follow in these markets. It helps to understand where there is significant business to be won by competitors over the next five years.
19. Conclusions and Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on the research findings. This section also gives recommendations to NGOs and charities in terms of product/service offerings, geographic expansion, price offerings, marketing strategies and target groups.
19. Appendix – This section includes details of the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currency codes used in this report.
Markets covered: 1) By type: trusts and foundations; voluntary health organizations; human rights organizations; Environment, conservation and wildlife organizations; Other NGOs and charities
2) By method of donation: online; Offline
3) By place of organization: national; International
Companies cited: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; direct relief; Doctors Without Borders; AmericaCares; The American Red Cross
Country: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UNITED ARAB EMIRATES; UK; UNITED STATES; Venezuela; Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: historical five years and ten-year forecasts.
Data: market size and growth ratios relative to related markets; Proportions of GDP; expenditure per capita; Comparison of NGO and charity indicators.
Data segmentation: historical and forecast national and regional data; market share of competitors; Market segments.
Sourcing and referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report comes from endnotes.
Reasons to buy
Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering 48 geographies.
Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research.
Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06001251/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001